. . . . . . . . a helpful reminder to myself.
so speaking of my mama bag…. i would like to know, what's in your mama bag? whether we are out for a short or long adventure, i'm always trying to keep things new and fresh in my bag. for example, bringing along a new snack or slipping in a toy they haven't played with in awhile, i find myself searching for ways to keep things not only useful for us all but intriguing for the littles too. so what is in yours?! i'm curious to know! here i laid out what my bag tends to look like on a typical day. not pictured: crumbs and wrappers and whatever gems we tend to pick up along the way…
this is my mama bag loot:
- a clipboard with fresh paper and stickers for drawing and making pictures
- a pencil pack stuffed with color pencils
- our homemade hand sanitizer (a must!)
- gentle baby essential oil in case we need some sweet aroma to help us calm our mood
- our favorite toy ponies at the moment
- a hat for the cooler weather
- a small blanket to keep us warm and cozy in the car or when we "pop a squat" on a park bench to rest
- a little book we adore and that never seems to get old
- mini me's yummy rise cakes
- a change of pants for kendi, just in case
- bows to help keep those bangs back and hairs pretty
- and a bottle of water, always!
so tell me… what's in yours? i'd love to hear and get some ideas!
feel free to share your own mini victory with mini me's for a chance to win prizes and while you're there download a coupon so you can try your very own mini me's snacks. they are a big hit around here!