klo is still sleeping in her crib that is currently tucked in a little nook in my and aaron's bedroom. it's the perfect spot for her right now but someday, not too far from now, she'll need a little more space to stretch those growing limbs and this room will be ready for her when that time comes. for now, we use this room for guests or occasionally for naps during the day or even for the midnight bed hopping that tends to happen around here.
personally, i feel a sense of peace and calm coming into this space. i especially love entering this room around midday as the sun starts to prepare it's last light and filters in the softest glow. sometimes, i'll make a warm drink and sneak off to enjoy a few sips of quiet before the after school rush and before the dinner hour begins. anyway, i believe it suits our littlest bird and is beautifully fitting for her good natured, old soul.
i carefully put a list of sources together for the curious below.
- headboard: family heirloom piece, vintage.
- bedside table: designed and handmade by bloom
- throw pillows: target does it again.
- lamp: taget
- pink linen pillow cases: handmade
- duvet cover: pottery barn. similar here.
- variety of books: purchased at barnes and noble and local red balloon.
- floral rocking chair: vintage
- rug: west elm
- "i love you for all that you are… " picture hanging: @jaxnblvd
- peg hooks: container store
- solly baby wrap from solly baby.
- baby sling: sakura bloom
- small hanging calendar: paper source
- letter "K": anthropologie
- hangers for art: search vintage hangers on etsy
- floral and horse illustrations: kellie murray
- pot for plant or flowers: target
- dresser: vintage
- beautiful lace on dresser: vintage
- basket for toys: home goods